KID PHENOMENON From Exile Tribe( キッド フェノメノン フロム エグザイル トライブ) - KIDS00'S Album Thoughts(J-pop)
I'm actually really proud of myself and you should be too. The consistency of my writing these blogs is coming back. Clap for me all the way in the back folks. Anyways, Kid Phenomenon From Exile tribe is a Japanese pop boy group under LDH record label in Japan. They are one of many groups that are from the Exile Tribe; a Tribe created from the classic original members of Exile. KIDS00'S is their newest release to date.
KIDS00's is an album that takes an idea and puts a little bit of the quality here, then a little bit more here. These guys don't sound like kids and they need to change their name to teenagers. Some songs have a very 2000s pop video with vibrant choruses that stick to your membrane like bubble gum. I really loved tracks like Black Flame, Our Time, or, Blue. These sounds are more dance pop with a shout to command feel. Other tracks are defiantly more for the Japanese school girl who's in her pink room hugging her stuffed animal. I'm not too big of a fan but, the have a place in the flow of the album. Pop Rock also makes an appearance on the album through tracks, Sparkle Summer and Lemonade. My favorite track from their last album was One Day, which was a pop rock song for the summer. Those other tracks are like a part two to "One Day". They're very fun rock tracks that are easy to sing along too. I guess for the school girls like that too in a way... Pop music is just digestible.
Like a stated above, performance wise these guys sound like grown adults. I'm not sure how old they are... Even the rapping sounds like some talent that has years on it. Not some young boys who were picked in an audition process. I thought that this was Exile for a second when I first started listening to these guys.
KIDS00's is a solid album. It has a solid flow and makes them feel more mature as younger artists. They will be taking part in the original Exile before they know it.


.jpeg)


Comments
Post a Comment